A couple days ago, I received a package in the mail from AG! Someone I know gave me a gift card for my birthday that was a few weeks ago, and I was super excited to spend it!
I got an AG v-neck hoodie for dolls, the brownie ombré glasses, and the party earrings set.
Here’s the front…Isn’t it cute? 😊
There’s velcro on the back
Look at the little thumb holes! 😝
That was the AG hoodie, and it retails for 14$. Next up is the brownie ombré glasses…
Here’s what they come in like…
Here are the sides…
It also comes with this cute case, and it’s also really soft!
Those retail for 10$. You will see a post coming soon including those glasses ;). Last but not least, is the party earrings set. They also retail for 10$.
Here’s what they come with. What’s your favorite pair?
Ellie looks so pretty with these ones!
So that was all for my mini haul! I recommend everything I got, and I hope you guys enjoyed this post!
Recently, I got tagged by Agsinalaska to do the “Blue Sky Tag,” (Thank you!) so here I am to do so. Before I start, here are the rules…
- Thank the person that tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are my questions…
- What is your favorite season? My favorite season is Autumn by far! The weather is nice, the leaves are pretty…I could go on forever!
- What is your favorite article of clothing? Since my answer would change depending on the season, I’ll just answer this one based off of the current season. In that case, my answer would be a light, yet comfy jacket.
- Do you like doing laundry? (This is a really random questions, but I love doing laundry.) Sort-of, I don’t like the thought of me doing laundry, yet when I actually do it, it’s not that bad.
- What are you going to be for Halloween? (If you do celebrate Halloween, that is. I don’t.) Right now, I think I’ll be a deer, but that may change.
- Does it snow where you live? Nope
- What is your favorite blog post you have ever written? Well, since I just started, I don’t think I can answer this question, but I have some good ones coming up. 🙂
- When did you start blogging? October 8th, 2017
- Do you prefer baths or showers? (Another random question.) Showers
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? I don’t know… I guess almost anywhere in the world I’d be happy to go to.
- Do you like bunnies? Yes
- Which one of your features do you like the most? (Hair, nails, eyes, etc.) Probably my eyes
That’s all! I tag (I don’t know 11 people yet, so for now, I’ll just list 3)…
- Madi from Delightful World of Dolls
- Kaylyn from KaylynsWorldBlog
- Anybody else that wants to do it
Their questions are…
- Do you like Star Wars?
- Have you been to an AG place?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite thing about the blogging community?
- What are your best characteristics?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
- What is your favorite color?
- When your stressed, what do you do to relax?
- Who is your favorite AGTuber?
- If you had a super power, what would it be?
Thanks for reading this far if you did! Bye!
I was reading americangirldollnews.com (you should check her out!), and she found a (possible) new Wellie Wisher with no hair, on TaoBao. Here she is:
Furthermore, on her page is a list of future dolls that American girl has trademarked names for, and some names include, Averly or Della. If she is one of those names, I feel like she would be Averly. What do you think? * all of the credit for the information goes to americangirldollnews.com*
Hey guys! I can’t believe I’m posting my first blog post! I would like to encourage you to check out my “About Me” page or my “Meet the Dolls” page. I can’t wait to keep posting, and see what’s to come!